Compensation Following Training Period: $32.90 - 3rd shift hourly rate
Benefits Offered: 401K, Vacation, Holiday, Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance.
Employment Type: Full-Time - 3rd
- To ensure machinery and equipment are functioning to provide customers with product, which consistently conforms to specification.
- Provide mechanical and electrical preventive maintenance and repairs.
- Recommend preventive actions.
- Document repairs, modifications and consumption of inventory.
- Follow all safety rules and procedures.
- Perform mechanical repairs on equipment
- Respond in a timely manner to requests for service
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Journeyman (Machine Repair or Millwright) or Associates Degree
- Working knowledge of basic electrical repairs
- Working knowledge of electronics, including industrial controls, PLCs and industrial power distribution.
- Proficiency with MIG and oxy/gas welding
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Excellent attendance
- Willing to work any shift.
AK Tube LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
AK Tube LLC requires a hair analysis drug screen for pre-employment.