Compensation: $31.40 Hourly
Cleveland-Cliffs Tubular Components has an immediate opportunity for a Maintenance Technician at our Walbridge, Ohio Tubular Components location. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for ensuring all machines and equipment are functioning to provide customers with product. This role interacts with the mill crew, and engineering related to the effective operations of the site.
- Provide mechanical and electrical preventive maintenance and repairs
- Recommend preventive actions
- Document repairs, modifications and consumption of inventory.
- Follow all safety rules and procedures
- Respond in a timely manner to requests for service
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Journeyman (Machine Repair or Millwright) or Associates Degree
- Working knowledge of basic electrical repairs
- Working knowledge of electronics, including industrial controls, PLC’s and industrial power distribution
- Proficiency with MIG and oxy/gas welding
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Excellent attendance record
- Willing to work any shift
Pre-Employment hair drug screen required
- Company provided 401K with company matching.
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision plans available.
- Company Provided Life and AD&D Insurance
- Operational Performance Incentive Plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
Cleveland-Cliffs Tubular Components is a leading manufacturer of carbon and stainless steel tubing products for the automotive industry. Located in Walbridge, Ohio, Cleveland-Cliffs is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team of highly-skilled, dedicated, and motivated employees. Our employees are our best asset. Cleveland-Cliffs offers a safe work environment and great compensation packages. All positions will be tasked with performing a number of various duties.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military or protected veteran status. The following links provide information regarding your Equal Employment Opportunity rights and protections: EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement. We are a drug-free workplace and conduct pre-employment testing as a condition of employment.