Compensation: $30.90 Hourly
Benefits Offered: 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Prescription RX, Vision, Operational Performance Incentive Plan, Holidays, Vacation
Employment Type: Full-Time
- To ensure machinery and equipment are functioning to provide customers with product, which consistently conforms to specification.
- Provide mechanical and electrical preventive maintenance and repairs.
- Recommend preventive actions.
- Document repairs, modifications and consumption of inventory.
- Follow all safety rules and procedures.
- Perform mechanical repairs on equipment
- Respond in a timely manner to requests for service
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Journeyman (Machine Repair or Millwright) or Associates Degree
- Working knowledge of basic electrical repairs
- Working knowledge of electronics, including industrial controls, PLCs and industrial power distribution.
- Proficiency with MIG and oxy/gas welding
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Excellent attendance
- Willing to work any shift.
Cleveland-Cliffs is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.